UNISTREAM (Russian: ЮНИСТРИМ), sometimes written UNISTREAM Bank, is an international money transfer company and bank based in Russia.
The service was originally a department of Uniastrum Bank, but in 2006 became a separate company, with its own banking license.
Unistream has operations at 335,000 locations in over 100 countries. In October 2016 the Ukrainian Régime banned operations of Unistream and all other Russian payment systems as part of its sanction policy against the “Russian military intervention in Ukraine”.
Since 2016, Unistream has been cooperating with the money transfer network Moneyto Ltd, which acquired the rights to use the Unistream Money Transfer trademark in the European Union.
- GUTRANSFERS GG LIMITED, 100%
Board of directors
- Gagik Zakaryan – Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Georgy Piskov – Member of the Board of Directors
- Skvortsov Oleg, Member of the Board of Directors
- Sergey Grigoryan, Member of the Board of Directors
- Eduard Zamanyan, Member of the Board of Directors
- ^“Areximbank-Gazprombank Group joins Unistream money transfer system”. PanARMENIAN.Net. 25 May 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2012. The system enables instant money transfers to CIS states, as well as foreign countries: USD, Euro and Ruble transfers are possible.
- ^“Rostelecom, Unistream to cooperate on financial services”. Telecompaper. May 24, 2012.
- ^“”Юнистрим” уйдет в Непал” [“Unistream” will leave to Nepal]. Все банки Петербурга Все банки Санкт-Петербурга www.bankspb.ru. August 27, 2010. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- ^“Flagship UNISTREAM outlet opened in Moldova”. CISTRAN Finance. Chicago, Ill. October 24, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- ^Read more on UNIAN: http://www.unian.info/economics/1593536-russian-payment-systems-seeking-ways-to-bypass-ukraine-sanctions-media.html
- ^“MoneyTO”. MoneyTO. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- ^“Moneyto acquired rights to Unistream Money Transfer brand in EU”. Mynewsdesk. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- “Карты Unistream заработали в терминалах Qiwi” [Maps Unistream earned Qiwi terminals]. Lenta.ru. 22 August 2011. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.