Qontis is a Switzerland based online personal finance management (PFM) platform. The service is part of a commercial enterprise between the Neue Zürcher Zeitung media property and e-banking solutions provider Crealogix.
The platform provides users with the ability to document and organize data from all instances of private income and expenditures. Qontis’ CEO (chief executive officer) is Christian Bieri, who formerly served as the Austrian Country Manager and CEE for the Vienna branch of Avaloq Evolution AG. The company’s CMO (chief marketing officer) is Nils Reimelt, the former digital director at Ringier Axel Springer Media AG. In March 2014, Qontis developed a personal Finance Manager, which should be able to access the data of almost all Swiss (“multibanking”).
In addition to providing an overview of personal finance details, some of the features that Qontis offers include budgeting tools that can analyze a user’s transaction history, cost optimization suggestions, and capital accumulation support.  
Qontis also publishes an online magazine with editorial contributions that are relevant to the financial areas of planning, saving, and spending. The content is intended to assist users in improving their daily spending habits. Qontis released the first issue of its magazine in the summer of 2013, approximately three months before the platform itself was available.
The venture between the NZZ and Crealogix has led to partnerships with companies such as Comparis, Moneypark, and MyDepotCheck.
- ^ Jump up to:ab NZZ based platform for private financial management, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^New personal finance platform in Switzerland, Finnews.ch, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^NZZ and Crealogix work together, Zürcher Oberländer, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^Christina Kehl (13 March 2014), Zum Launch des PFM von Qontis – Fragen an CMO Nils Reimelt, Knip, retrieved 13 March 2014
- ^“Qontis lanciert Multibanking Personal Finance Manager”. www.netzwoche.ch (in German). Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- ^NZZ and Crealogix launch personal finance platform Qontis, Cash.ch, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^ Jump up to:ab NZZ Crealogix and create a joint venture Personal Finance, ICT Journal, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^ Jump up to:ab Crealogix and NZZ plan Financial Portal, Computerworld.ch, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^ Jump up to:ab NZZ und Crealogix lancieren bankenübergreifende Personal Finance Plattform, Moneycab, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
- ^Personal Finance: NZZ and Crealogix build new platform, inside-it, August 9, 2013, retrieved January 17, 2014
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.