Oracle Discoverer is a tool-set for ad hoc querying, reporting, data analysis, and Web-publishing for the Oracle Database environment. Oracle Corporation markets it as a business intelligence product. It was originally a stand-alone product, however it has become a component of the Oracle Fusion Middleware suite, and renamed Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer.
The Discoverer product comprises:
- Discoverer Desktop– used to edit and run reports in a Windows client program
- Discoverer Plus– used to edit and run reports in a web browser
- Discoverer Viewer– used to run reports in a web browser.
- Discoverer Administrator
- Discoverer Catalog
- Discoverer End-User layer
- Discoverer Portlets
- Discoverer Portlet Provider
- ^“Discoverer Documentation”. Oracle. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- ^“Discoverer Desktop Overview”. Oracle. Retrieved 2018-11-15.